From Monstersgame wikiJump to navigationJump to search
The term "sitting" refers to the temporary continuation of an account whose owner, for whatever reason, is unable to play. The player who takes over the sitting is generally referred to as the sitter.
- If the owner already has an account on the server of the player he is sitting, he must report it to an admin, otherwise the suspicion of Multi-Accounts may arise.
- You should always register a sit in order to avoid the aforementioned punk of the multi-account, especially in clan wars where everyone sits everyone else.
- Sitting is allowed for a maximum of 4 weeks. Then the sitter would have to change, otherwise the rules would be violated.
- How a sitting message should best look like can be read here: Email to administrator. You can copy the form into the ticket and then fill in the fields with the necessary data.
- Sitting messages are possible via the Ticket System via the MoonIDPortal.